我們不支援您使用這種瀏覽器, 因此 TripAdvisor 可能無法正確顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
篩選條件
正在更新清單...
1 - 6 則評論(共 907 則)
4 週前的評論 透過行動裝置

我和我的阿姨住在這家酒店3個晚上,這是一個非常棒的酒店。它擁有優越的地理位置,步行2分鐘就到大運河,步行不到10分鐘就到火車站或者汽車站。而且,酒店的房間令人感到很舒適,餐廳食物非常美味可口,但是,酒吧的酒選擇是有限的,但是足以滿足你的口味,另外,對於在里亞爾托橋和聖馬克廣場上的一瓶酒來說,酒吧的酒價格是非常合理的。在大運河附近有水上巴士,你可以選擇乘坐,我會向其他人推薦這家酒店。

1  感謝 Mrs P
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英文,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
Albergo_Marin,阿爾伯格瑪林酒店 的 Proprietario,回應了這篇評論回應日期:4 週前

Dear Mrs P,

we want to thank you so much for this lovely feedback. It will be our great pleasure to meet you anytime you want to visit Venice :)

Cheers

2018年7月22日的評論

房間空蕩蕩。你睡覺的時候廁所味道很濃。非常小,沒有任何設施,床很差,所有東西都很糟糕。早餐的時候,你只有很少的選擇,如果有些賣完了,你必須重新點單,等很長的時間得到很快就能吃完的小份量。

感謝 Younes B
Albergo_Marin,阿爾伯格瑪林酒店 的 Proprietario,回應了這篇評論回應日期:2018年7月23日

Dear Younes,

we want to thank you so much for your feedback. I got a good idea after that and this is very important in our work. First, I am very happy you enjoyed our location, luckily there is something good for you. Concerning the room, I consider a standard double room for which you paid on average 93.00€ per night ( two of you) in Venice in July (in a good location, as written), despite being small, shouldn't have free wifi connection, kettle with complimentary tea, SKY tv with a bouquet of around 600 free channels, independent air conditioning (in a warm July), working very well, screens on the windows to avoid mosquitos when you open them and a rather new bathroom. I also forgot there was our poor breakfast (complimentary), so I followed your interesting suggestion: RUN RUN RUN! I woke up early (even if I personally work till late and with care to you and our other guests) and went making some jogging. I run a lot. So when I came back I had a shower and then went to our breakfast hall to stay light, being our choice so limited. It was so easy to choose: at the very beginning, since I don't like the exposed american coffee nor hot or cold milk, I decided to get a cappuccino, made with excellent local coffee and daily milk, then I asked for a tea (it is possible to choose among 10/12 different flavours). As I am a big fan of sweets for breakfast, I saw there were many different kinds of croissant (empty, with jam, cream, chocolate, cream chantilly, etc) of different sizes, two types of yogurth, cereals, muesli, hot chocoloate (only on request, unfortunately), various jams, nutella, honey, butter, canned fruit (peach and mix), gluten free mais tablets, rusks, three different kinds of packed cookies, bread (of 4/5 different kinds on average) and the lady of the breakfast hall told me she prepares cakes sometimes, has gluten free bread and soy milk. So it was very easy for me to choose, since I also preferred not to consider salty flavours as there were cheese, salami and ham, chicken wurstel, boiled and scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, olives and pickles.

Thanks again for your feedback

Regards

Giacomo

P.s. As we change all our beds when they are 3/4 years old I do agree yours could be ready to get substituted

2018年5月12日的評論

酒店非常方便,就在火車站和大運河旁邊,離雜貨商店也很近。酒店是個乾淨舒適的地方。樓下還有非常棒的餐廳。所有的地方都在步行距離內。還有很多優點,我很喜歡這裏,我對這家酒店贊不絕口。

1  感謝 Ferdinand L
Albergo_Marin,阿爾伯格瑪林酒店 的 Proprietario,回應了這篇評論回應日期:2018年8月29日

Hello dear Ferdinand.

after reading your lovely feedback I can smile and thank you soooo much!

See you next time!

2018年4月26日的評論 透過行動裝置

阿爾伯格瑪林酒店非常靠近聖瑪麗亞車站(當您的行李裝滿大件物品時,這點非常有優勢)。它有一個舒適的房間(雖然預留的淋浴間空間很小),而且還有一個很好的早餐(雖然上齊所有的食物需要一點時間…但沒什麼大問題啦)。友好的工作人員(恩里克對於去穆拉諾的一些建議真的非常好),還有曼努埃拉。

感謝 Daniela D
Albergo_Marin,阿爾伯格瑪林酒店 的 Proprietario,回應了這篇評論回應日期:2018年5月1日

Ciao Daniela,

thank you very much! See you next time then ;)

2018年3月20日的評論 透過行動裝置

這個酒店離火車站是如此的近,它座落在一個安靜的地方。房間非常的舒服,早餐也很棒,無麩質或者不含乳製品的早餐可供選擇。員工非常棒,非常樂於助人,提供一些關於威尼斯的建議和信息。這裏離主要的廣場不是很近,走路的話大約需要25分鐘。我們非常享受在這兒的時光,還會回來的。

1  感謝 Raquel P
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英文,源自www.tripadvisor.com.br 查看原文
Albergo_Marin,阿爾伯格瑪林酒店 的 Proprietario,回應了這篇評論回應日期:2018年3月21日

Hello Raquel,

thank you very much for your feedback. We are doing a continuous work act to improve day after day, looking at the small things as well as at the most important items: reading your happiness gives us a good signal we are on the right way!

See you next time, don't forget to reserve through our official website to get better rates ;)

Cheers