我們不支援您使用這種瀏覽器, 因此 TripAdvisor 可能無法正確顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
篩選條件
正在更新清單...
1 - 6 則評論(共 701 則)
2017年5月20日已評論 透過行動裝置

酒店有一種很美妙很放鬆的熱帶的感覺。泳池區很漂亮。我們住的是小別墅,真希望可以多待一個周,2個晚上感覺好像不夠。平房裡的空調很棒,甲板上面的風扇也很好。自助早餐有很多選擇。我們一定會再來的!

感謝 Alyce18
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英文,源自www.tripadvisor.com.au 查看原文
Jamie O,達爾文機場美居度假酒店 的 Front Office Manager,回應了這篇評論回覆日期:2017年11月2日
Google 翻譯

Than you for the fantastic feedback Alyce18. We were sad to see you leave. It is great to hear the air conditioning in the bungalow was excellent and you enjoyed the buffet breakfast.
We look forward to seeing you around the resort in the near future.
Kind regards
Belinda B
Front Office Manager

2017年4月27日已評論 透過行動裝置

酒店的狀況糟糕,當我要求更換一把已經臟乎乎又生鏽的水壺時,員工表現出一臉無知的樣子...房間也就是給背包客入住的水平,根本就不能稱之為度假村!!!房間的入口和後門也沒有好好的裝修過...我要求昇級為貴賓卡,卻被告之無能為力...我給這家酒店2星的唯一原因就是餐廳里的魚和薯條還不錯...總之,我是不會再住這裏了。

感謝 KimoBB
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英文,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
Jamie O,達爾文機場美居度假酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論回覆日期:2017年5月7日
Google 翻譯

Dear KimoBB, hopefully I have the chance to speak with you and confirm your stay and loyalty membership details with me. I will speak with AHS our contract housekeeping service provider on the conditions of the kettle as this should have been identified by them prior to arrival and is not acceptable as I had bought 100 new ones 2 weeks ago. Clearly it could also have been handled better by reception and they will also be spoken to directly.

I do hope once I speak with you that we do get to see you back again, something to bear in mind is we also operate the Novotel across the road which is more of a traditional hotel style which may be more suitable however I can talk through this with you.

Kind Regards,

2017年4月7日已評論

昨晚在澳航航班被取消后我留宿在這裏。房間只是一個乾淨的、似乎近期剛翻新過的標準間。房間很小,可能和宜必思的風格類似,但居住一晚是足夠的。工作人員提供的早餐是你在一家四星級美居酒店才能期望看到的。遊泳池區有一種度假勝地的感覺,看起來不錯,如果待的時間長點的話。如果我還需要住在達爾文機場附近,我會再關顧這家旅館會!

感謝 Paul V
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英文,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
Jamie O,達爾文機場美居度假酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論回覆日期:2017年4月10日
Google 翻譯

Dear Paul V, thank you for the positive feedback and outlook after a disrupt flight, you would have stayed in one of our new additions the Territory Rooms which are very like an Ibis Styles. If looking on our website they are referenced as Darwin Airport Inn which is still under a year young. Definitely be great to see you back and don't hesitate to give us a call as we have a multitude of options catering for everyone.

2017年3月11日已評論

我選擇這家酒店,因為它靠近機場,有補充的飛機,但我等了半個小時才被從機場接走。接待處沒什麼特別,房間只有基本設施,但價格相當昂貴。只待一晚的,還行。

1  感謝 LizChef
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英文,源自www.tripadvisor.com.sg 查看原文
Jamie O,達爾文機場美居度假酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論回覆日期:2017年4月5日
Google 翻譯

Dear LizChef, thank you for your feedback on your recent stay and our convenience is a significant drawcard for travellers coming through. Disappointing the shuttle took 30 minutes to arrive as generally the worst case scenario would be a 10 minute delay, so I will follow up what else occurred as we also operate a backup van for precisely this reason in case off any necessary maintenance on one of the vehicles. Thank you for raising this to my attention. Something to also note for our future travellers is we are approximately 300m from the terminal and I am also reviewing the shuttle operation to schedule and meet flights as opposed to the constant on-call operation at this time. So any frequent travellers through I would greatly appreciate any feedback you can give me directly on this as well. We look forward to seeing you back again soon and I hope you transited safely to your next destination.

2017年2月14日已評論 透過行動裝置

總的來說,工作人員都很友好包容。入住手續非常慢。房間很乾凈,但我有點累。我在一個星期,中轉了2次。第一次入住時,廁所非常嘈雜,響了一個晚上。可以把水關了。在我回來的時候,他們到機場來接我,因為當時正在下雨。我的房間里沒有牛奶。當他們注意到這一點后,進行了調整。空調整夜都在滴水。真的有點惱人。第二天早上,他們送我到機場。司機很友好熱心。

感謝 Debbie C
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英文,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
Jamie O,達爾文機場美居度假酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論回覆日期:2017年4月5日
Google 翻譯

Dear Debbie C, thank you for your patronage and twice in 1 week! Great to hear the team were friendly and accommodating, however it is disappointing to hear on a couple of the shortfalls with the room during your stay and I have addressed that further with the Executive Housekeeper to ensure the room attendant reports these items so we can address the maintenance concerns accordingly. It would be great to say g'day next time you are through so please don't hesitate to ask for me at reception at any stage. See you soon.

查看更多評論