我們不支援您使用這種瀏覽器, 因此 TripAdvisor 可能無法正確顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
1 - 6 則評論(共 1,188 則)
1 週前的評論

很乾凈,位置很好。工作人員非常樂於助人,歐式早餐非常棒。附近有一些不錯的咖啡館和餐館。乘坐免費的公交車在大街上來回行駛是遊覽這座城市的好方法。

感謝 LeicesterCityFan12
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英文,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
Causeway-Melbourne,堤道353酒店 的 Guest Services,回應了這篇評論回應日期:1 週前

Dear LeicesterCityFan12,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on your recent stay with us. It is fantastic to hear that you found our hotel to be so nice and clean, as you made the most of our central location in relation to all that Melbourne has to offer. I will also be sure to share your kind words with the staff who will no doubt be thrilled to receive recognition for their hard work.

I speak on behalf of the whole team here when I say that we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again very soon!

2 週前的評論 透過行動裝置

在過去的10年裡,我在堤道353酒店住過4次。房間乾淨,井井有條,具備你短暫住宿停留期間所需要的一切。這次我住的房間浴缸上面有個花灑,有迷你酒吧、微波爐和一個小冰箱。小缺點是,我覺得房間需要翻新一下,因為显示出有一些划痕和常規的磨損。早餐包括烤麵包、燕麥、奶酪、火腿、湯、麵條、炒飯和糕點。我認為你們要是將奶酪加熱后夾在三明治里會是一個很好的嘗試。總體來說又是一次愉快的入住。

感謝 MissusS28
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英文,源自www.tripadvisor.co.nz 查看原文
Causeway-Melbourne,堤道353酒店 的 Guest Services,回應了這篇評論回應日期:2 週前

Dear MissusS28,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us once again and for taking the time to share such a pleasant review on this occasion. I am delighted to hear that you continue to find your rooms to be so clean and contain all that you need for a pleasant stay. I am also pleased to hear that you took advantage of the continental buffet breakfast and I will be sure to share your feedback with the team in the restaurant.

Please rest assured that the constructive elements of your feedback relating to general wear and tear of your most recent room have been shared with management and highlighted to the maintenance department to investigate and action where possible.

I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back for your next visit very soon!

4 週前的評論 透過行動裝置

優點:位置很好,就處於中央商務區。床很舒服,我們的房間很乾凈,有咖啡和茶設施,還有一個舒適的座位區。工作人員很樂於助人,也很友好。缺點:非常吵。你會整晚聽到樓下小巷的音樂和人們的聲音,還有電梯到達走廊的聲音。早餐質量很差,沒有達到我們的預期。所謂的羊角麵包是一塊油膩的海綿狀物,咖啡很淡,沒有新鮮的麵包和雞蛋。與我們平時的消費相比,這家酒店很貴,我們覺得這個價格不合理(每晚250澳元)。房間倒是都很標準。

感謝 karlijn90
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英文,源自www.nl.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
Causeway-Melbourne,堤道353酒店 的 Guest Services,回應了這篇評論回應日期:4 週前

Dear Karlijn90,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you found your room to be clean, and your bed to be comfortable; as you made the most of our central location in relation to all that Melbourne has to offer. I will also be sure to share your kind words with the staff who will no doubt be proud to have their hard work recognised.

We understand the importance of quietness so it is unfortunate to hear that you felt disrupted by noise both external and internal to the hotel. I have shared your feedback with our maintenance team to investigate and action immediately where possible. Similarly I have shared your constructive comments relating to the breakfast with the team down in the restaurant and it has been taken on board. The instances described to not reflect the standard that they expect; and your feedback will be considered as they constantly look to evolve the breakfast offering in to the future.

The pricing of our rooms is largely dynamic which means that it does fluctuate higher and lower based on demand. Unfortunately in times of high occupancy for hotels in Melbourne such as events like the recent spring racing carnival, this can lead to a surge in pricing across all local hotels including ours. I apologise for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future so that we may deliver a start to finish service of the standard that we strive to provide to all guests.

2018年10月7日已評論

這裏的接待區很小,這真的只是一個等待區域。考慮到這是一個豪華的特大號房間,是很小的 - 對於一個晚上是足夠的,但很小。早餐真是糟糕的 - 餐廳的食物選擇很少,這家泰國的繁忙的餐館很明顯在準備它的午飯晚飯(順便說一下,這家餐館非常好,而且供應着極好的食物)- 那裡有敞開的垃圾箱和疊成一堆的啤酒桶,這些東西並沒有讓這個地方感覺乾淨或放鬆。

感謝 DavidJ1258
Causeway-Melbourne,堤道353酒店 的 Guest Services,回應了這篇評論回覆日期:2018年10月9日

Dear DavidJ1258,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on your recent stay with us. While I am pleased that you found your room to be adequate, it is unfortunate to hear that we were not able to reach your expectations in all areas on this occasion.

Please rest assured that I have shared your feedback in relation to the breakfast with the team at our partner restaurant Dodee Paidang. I have no doubt that your comments will be taken on board as they continue to evolve the breakfast offering in to the future – I will also share with them your complements relating to the Thai food offered for lunch and dinner.

I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back again so that we may deliver a start to finish experience of the standard that we strive to provide to all guests.

2018年10月4日已評論 透過行動裝置

如果您說在辦理入住手續之前,您將優先考慮我們的房間進行清潔和準備。不要一直告訴我們入住時間是2點鐘,在你們已經提前準備好房間的前提下。這位女士很粗魯,非常無益,並不關心這項服務是否已經提供給我們。前台的椅子也有鳥糞。

感謝 hayleyadly
Causeway-Melbourne,堤道353酒店 的 Guest Services,回應了這篇評論回覆日期:2018年10月8日

Dear Hayleyadly,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on your recent stay with us. It is unfortunate that issues with your check-in experience prevented you from enjoying your stay to the fullest on this occasion.

As was communicated via email prior to your arrival, guaranteed check-in time for guests is 14:00pm which allows housekeeping time to turnover rooms after previous guests have departed. That said our friendly reception staff are more than happy to check guests in to rooms early if they are ready before this time, or to hold guest luggage until such time as check-in is possible. While every effort was made to accommodate your early arrival on this occasion, due to occupancy constraints for the room type booked we were unfortunately not able to check you in until closer to 14:00pm. I can certainly understand your eagerness to check in to your room after a long journey and early arrival so I apologise that we were not able to assist further this time and for any inconvenience caused.

Please rest assured that your feedback in relation to chairs out the front of our hotel has been noted. While no chairs in the laneway outside our entrance are associated with the hotel itself, I will be sure to pass on your feedback to neighbouring traders for them to investigate and action where necessary.

Once again I thank you for your feedback and wish you all the best.

2018年9月18日已評論

距離Flinders車站,Bourke Street購物中心都是500米左右,353附近的餐館都可以看到墨爾本最好看的部分。迎賓大堂處的登記入住手續快速又專業。房間乾淨舒適,可以看到市中心,晚上很安靜。

感謝 SententiaOnTravel
Causeway-Melbourne,堤道353酒店 的 Guest Services,回應了這篇評論回覆日期:2018年10月8日

Dear SententiaOnTravel,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you found your room to be clean, comfortable, and quiet, as you made the most of our central location in relation to some of Melbourne’s best shops and eateries. I will also be sure to share your kind words in relation to your check-in experience with staff who will no doubt be thrilled to have their hard work recognised.

查看更多評論