我們不支援您使用這種瀏覽器, 因此 TripAdvisor 可能無法正確顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
篩選條件
正在更新清單...
1 - 6 則評論(共 1,212 則)
2019年4月29日已評論 透過行動裝置

酒店位於柯林斯街的一條巷道里,距離一切地方都很近。酒店不算奢華,沒有客房服務,但非常乾淨,員工友善,附近有很多就餐地點,但這也不重要。當我來墨爾本旅行時,我不會入住其他地方,我已經多次入住這裏了。如果你想入住帶泳池,可以享受多種服務的酒店,那這裏不適合你。但這裏的住宿條件還是不錯的。

感謝 GieS418
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英文,源自www.tripadvisor.com.au 查看原文
Causeway-Melbourne,堤道353酒店 的 Guest Services,回應了這篇評論回覆日期:2019年4月30日

Dear GieS418,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share such a pleasant review. I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel to be clean, and containing of all that you needed; and that you took full advantage of our central location in relation to many of Melbourne’s best eateries and attractions.

I am thrilled that you would not stay anywhere else on your trips to Melbourne, and I speak on behalf of the whole team here when I say that we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!

2019年4月14日已評論

這家酒店離伊麗莎白街不遠,位置很好,晚上很安靜。除了乾淨、價廉、員工友好外,沒什麼特別的。把車停在伊麗莎白街威爾遜停車場也很方便。

感謝 Kaye W
Causeway-Melbourne,堤道353酒店 的 Guest Services,回應了這篇評論回覆日期:2019年4月15日

Dear Kaye W,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you found your room to be clean, quiet and such great value; as you made the most of our convenient location in relation to all that Melbourne has to offer. I am also pleased to hear that you took advantage of our parking arrangement for guests, and I will be sure to share your kind words with the staff who will no doubt be proud to receive recognition for their hard work.

2019年4月5日已評論

我就在墨爾本呆了一晚,為了看演出和買東西。選擇這個酒店是因為它就在市中心,步行可至劇院及各種商店,是我所需要的。酒店房間較小,但床很舒服,被單也很挺刮及乾淨。如果我要多住幾天我會選擇活動空間更大的地方來放鬆和伸展。這裏的房間只有容納兩個單人床的空間。房價包含的早餐不怎麼樣,是很基礎的自助穀物和吐司餐食,顯然不是個賣點。前台員工很友善且幫忙,在我們外出購物時幫我們妥善保管了行李。

感謝 running-again
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英文,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
Causeway-Melbourne,堤道353酒店 的 Guest Services,回應了這篇評論回覆日期:2019年4月8日

Dear Running-again,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you found your bed to be comfortable, the linen to be clean, and that you made the most of our central location in relation to all that Melbourne has to offer. I will also be sure to share your kind words with the staff who will be proud to receive recognition for their hard work.

Our hotel contains a number of room types with differing layouts, floor areas and features. Should you require more space on your next visit, don’t hesitate to contact our friendly reservations team who will be more than happy to assist in finding the best solution for your accommodation needs.

I will also be sure to share your constructive feedback relating to the continental buffet breakfast with the team in the restaurant. Your comments will no doubt be taken on board as the breakfast offering continues to evolve in to the future.

I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

2019年2月17日已評論

我們去墨爾本出差發現了這家酒店。它位於市中心,價格很好,往來機場交通很方便,餐飲店很多。離公共電車站和火車站很近。

感謝 queenslanderlarry
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英文,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
Causeway-Melbourne,堤道353酒店 的 Guest Services,回應了這篇評論回覆日期:2019年2月18日

Dear QueenslanderLarry,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on your stay during your recent business trip. It is fantastic to hear that you found your stay to be such great value; and that you made the most of our central location in relation to many of Melbourne’s best eateries and transport options.

I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back for another visit very soon!

2019年1月28日已評論 透過行動裝置

墨爾本市中心的好酒店,四周便利,所以有很多好地方吃飯,只距離前門幾米,還有很酷的酒吧,兩分鐘內步行即可到達,大門距離公共交通也很近。還有踏踏實幹的工作人員,漂亮的房間。

感謝 934craigj
Causeway-Melbourne,堤道353酒店 的 Guest Services,回應了這篇評論回覆日期:2019年1月29日

Dear 934craigj,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share such a pleasant review. I am delighted to hear that you found your room to be so ‘nice’ and that you made the most of our central location in relation to some of Melbourne’s best eateries, bars, and transport options. I will be sure to share your kind words with the staff who will no doubt be thrilled to receive recognition for their hard work.

I speak on behalf of the whole team here when I say that we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for another visit very soon!

2019年1月20日已評論

為了看網球比賽在這裏住了四晚。酒店坐落在城市中心的主幹道旁。房間有些小,但是乾淨整潔,有一個很棒的浴室,還附帶微波爐。前台接待員非常熱情友好,入住手續也辦得十分順利。下樓就能吃到早餐——歐陸式土司、羊角麵包等等。唯一不足之處是不能及時補充新的牛奶和茶包,當你早早起床卻不能喝上一杯熱茶的時候是很煩人的!(真的很惱人)。我肯定會再次入住的,畢竟單說地理位置就很棒了。如果你對房間大小沒有過多的要求,這裏的房間也足夠了。

感謝 chillibin
Causeway-Melbourne,堤道353酒店 的 Guest Services,回應了這篇評論回覆日期:2019年1月21日

Dear Chillibin,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on your recent stay with us. It is fantastic to hear that you found your room to be clean, and containing of all that you needed; as you made the most of our central location in relation to all that Melbourne has to offer. I am also pleased to hear that you took advantage of the continental buffet breakfast and I will be sure to share your kind words with the staff who will no doubt be thrilled to have their hard work recognised.

Please accept our sincere apologies that your tea and milk were not properly replenished on all services of the room during your stay. We understand the importance of these amenities that we aim to provide to all guests; so your feedback has been shared with the housekeeping supervisor to work constructively with all staff members involved towards ensuring that such an instance does not reoccur in the future.

I am delighted to hear that you would definitely stay with us again; and I speak on behalf of the whole team here when I say that we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

查看更多評論