我們不支援您使用這種瀏覽器, 因此 TripAdvisor 可能無法正確顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:

方便旅客,優秀的輪班服務。儘管是家庭假日酒店,但質量卻不是頂級的:房間還可以改造一下,除了美味可口的早餐之外,還可以改善一下食物。總體來說是個好地方。

感謝 voyageur f
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英文,源自www.tripadvisor.it 查看原文
2017年9月15日的評論 透過行動裝置

方便,位置非常接近阿克拉機場。我在這裏住了兩個晚上。這家旅館有點過時了,有點陳舊。然而我在這裏住宿期間卻找不到它的缺點。工作人員熱情友好,樂於助人;前台提供熱情的問候(再見)。食物不錯,提供合理的自助早餐。我很高興被昇級到了套間。這裏增加了一些額外的東西,包括浴缸。電視需要兩個遙控器協調,但是除了美國有線電視新聞網之外還有好幾個電影頻道。有免費WiFi似乎相當可靠。總之,住得很滿意。床很舒服,我睡了兩個好覺。

感謝 liverpool1023
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英文,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
IHGService,阿克拉機場假日酒店 的 Guest Relations Manager,回應了這篇評論回應日期:2017年9月30日

Hello liverpool1023,

I am happy that our location worked for your travel needs and that you found our staff commendable. I am also glad that you enjoyed the food selection.

On the other hand, I sincerely apologize that the condition of the hotel and the challenge in navigating the television set were an inconvenience. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. All in all, despite the challenges encountered, I am delighted that you were able to have a good night sleep.

Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Best Regards,

John O

2017年8月29日的評論 透過行動裝置

這是一家本地酒店,雖然有 Holiday Inn 的標誌,但跟美國標準的 Holiday Inn 根本沒法比。隔音很差,走廊、樓上、隔壁的噪音都聽的清清楚楚。床上用品還不錯,但裝修很基礎,服務挺好的。走廊里一股奇怪的味道,大廳里好多蚊子。位置倒是不錯,旁邊就是機場,出入很方便。周邊挺安全的。餐廳挺好,有比較豐富的自助餐。如果你不實現在網上預訂特價的話,價格還是貴了點。

感謝 DIDIERGOLF
IHGService,阿克拉機場假日酒店 的 Guest Relations Manager,回應了這篇評論回應日期:2017年9月13日

Hi DIDIERGOLF,

Your thoughts are important, thanks for staying with us. Comfortable and convenient accommodations are what we aim to provide. That in mind, I'm pleased to know that you found our food choices, bedding, and location to your liking. On the downside, I'm sorry to hear that we fell below your usual expectations. The inconvenience caused by the noise, odd smell, and overall upkeep are certainly not the impression we'd like to leave any of our guests. Your feedback is valuable and is used to monitor and improve the services we offer.

I appreciate you letting us know about your experience. Despite some shortfalls, I hope we get to welcome you back for a chance to make your next overnight better than the last.

Best,

Jillian I

2017年8月10日的評論 透過行動裝置

很好的位置,非常容易到達。星期五下班后的好去處。在周五,遊泳池邊有很可愛的現場樂隊,周五晚上遊泳池邊還有最好的食物。友好的工作人員已經隨時準備好服務。

感謝 nana_glover81
IHGService,阿克拉機場假日酒店 的 Guest Relations Manager,回應了這篇評論回應日期:2017年9月2日

Hi nana_glover81,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. It is great to know that you were able to appreciate the convenience of our location, our live entertainment, and staff service just to name a few. I know we still have a lot of room for improvement so if you have any other comments or suggestions, feel free to let us know.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.

2017年7月7日的評論

酒店位於機場附近,還不錯,但不是很好。房間有點破舊,但食物很好。工作人員很細心,但飯店要大修了。酒店是用柵欄圍起來,所以很安全,但在泳池圍,每天晚上有妓女在找生意。

感謝 Geerlings
IHGService,阿克拉機場假日酒店 的 Guest Relations Manager,回應了這篇評論回應日期:2017年7月22日

Hello Geerlings!

Thank you for going out of your way to write us a review. I appreciate you mentioning our prime location and cordial hotel staff. It's also good to know that you were able to enjoy our food selections. I'm sorry to know though that you find our hotel a bit shabby particularly the rooms. I would like to assure you that we pay careful attention to feedback such as you have provided, taking immediate steps to correct any deficiencies. I've shared this to our executive team as a part of our continued effort to enhance our services. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. I'm still grateful that you chose to stay with us and I hope that we can win back your heart and try us again in your future travels.

Warmest Regards,