我們不支援您使用這種瀏覽器, 因此 Tripadvisor 可能無法正確顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:

酒店位置鄰近地鐵站交通方便,設有健身室及泳池適合一家大細玩樂,加上員工服務態度很有禮貌,自助早餐及午餐食物質素好,值得再去渡假。

旅遊類型: 朋友出遊
感謝 Sindy_1906
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。
HK Ocean Park Marriott Front Office,香港海洋公园万豪酒店 的 Guest Services / Front Office,回應了這篇評論回應日期:5 天前

Dear Sindy_1906,

Thank you for taking the time to post a 5* review of Hong Kong Ocean Park Marriott Hotel on Tripadvisor. I am most grateful for your feedback, which is such a valuable source of information for me, regardless of whether it is good or bad, and helps me monitor the service we provide.

I am delighted to see that you appreciated our staff service, food quality, facilities in the hotel and most importantly our location. Thank you once again for your kind words as this only motivates us all to continue to perform at such a high level.

Our entire team thanks you for your very kind words, and we look forward to welcoming back to Hong Kong Ocean Park Marriott Hotel very soon.

1 週前的評論 透過行動裝置

首先感謝前檯Joyce 友善講解清楚為我們check in ,酒店為我們升級套房,並且送上紅酒和精美水果,套房很舒適,大浴缸真係冇得彈,晚上的自助晚餐食物豐富,特別熱食真係好yummy 各員工都很有禮貌,很多謝酒店為我留下美好的回憶❤️❤️❤️

旅遊類型: 情侶出遊
感謝 kevinleung1203
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。
HK Ocean Park Marriott Front Office,香港海洋公园万豪酒店 的 Guest Services / Front Office,回應了這篇評論回應日期:1 週前

Dear kevinleung1203,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a brilliant 5* review following your stay at The Hong Kong Ocean Park Marriott Hotel.

Firstly, Happy belated Anniversary! So pleased that you chose to spent this special day with us.

It is truly wonderful however, to read that you felt that the outstanding element of your stay was our service. It is truly our pleasure to have looked after you, Joyce especially is thrilled to have been personally mentioned!

Thank you for your feedback and I hope to welcome you back soon to The Hong Kong Ocean Park Marriott Hotel.

2 週前的評論

好欣賞酒店員工服務態度,無論致電或前台都有禮貌、用心、耐性解答我的問題。
Club lounge 接待員工好親切及面帶笑容,服務我們沒有公式化的感覺,給我們很窩心。 另外,馬卡龍真是太好味啦!
In room dinning好準時送到,送餐員工對我的要求沒有丁點不耐煩,唯獨一點是晚餐的食材沒有驚喜,與cocktail的食材差不多一樣。
第二天早上可能到Marina kitchen時間尚早,接待及侍應未能及時服務,但半小時後,就見到足夠員工東走西走,甚至乎為我們介紹食物及幫忙潷上碟,基於禮貌上我會欣然接受,但是我還喜歡自助的感覺。早餐雖然食材算是一般及款式不太多,不過煮功感到"唔行貨" ,用餐整體總算不錯。
特別一點是有猜燈謎及放船仔,算是給小朋友一點樂趣,不會因為怕人群聚集而沒有新意地做事!

感謝 JaniceC2521

Dear JaniceC2521,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a review following your stay at The Hong Kong Ocean Park Marriott Hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit, and that you found my Front Office team to be very caring. We try so hard to meet and exceed our guests expectations, and so it is wonderful to know that you felt very well treated. My team and I were thrilled to read this comment. Thank you.

Please also be assured that I have taken your feedback with regards to food quality to our Food and Beverage Manager, who has run through our menu again with the team.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our “Lantern Riddles Game” and “Make a Wish” Water Lanterns in the hotel. I hope that we might have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the not too distant future.

2 週前的評論 透過行動裝置

感謝 Susanlwy
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。
HK Ocean Park Marriott Front Office,香港海洋公园万豪酒店 的 Guest Services / Front Office,回應了這篇評論回應日期:2 週前

Dear Susanlwy,

Thank you for taking the time to post a 5* review on your recent experience with us found the room to your liking.

At Hong Kong Ocean Park Marriott Hotel, we genuinely value every piece of feedback that we receive as it helps us with regards to continuity and consistency, helps us find ways to improve for future guests.

We truly value all guest feedback, and I am delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed breakfast and lunch, and we do receive many positive comments from our guests regarding the variety of choice offered on our buffet.

All the team at Hong Kong Ocean Park Marriott Hotel wish you a successful and prosperous Year of the Ox. May the Year of the Ox be a joyful year for you!

2 週前的評論 透過行動裝置

第一入到酒店已得到很親切的招呼,細心地分享酒店內一些細節,讓我清楚明白!
進入房間感覺整齊清潔,廣闊的雙人床很舒服,舒適的窗台梳化,坐下欣賞酒店內四周環境。最驚喜是有一個很大的浴缸,可以享受一個舒適的浸浴♨️♨️。酒店內亦加插一些應節活動,有猜燈謎,雖然燈謎不多,晚上又有許願船⛵⛵,讓客人有新年新希望的感覺,適逢情人節更送上朱古力士多啤梨,增添一點節日氣氛。早,午的自助餐都能令我食指大動,再有機會都會再玩多次!

感謝 AlanLai1965

Dear AlanLai1965,

Our staff is appreciative of your kind words! We are thrilled to hear you appreciated the arrival experience. I am delighted to read that the room cleanliness and food quality lived up to your expectations.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our “Lantern Riddles Game” and “Make a Wish” Water Lanterns in the hotel. I have shared your lovely comments with Renchi and the Recreation Team, who are absolutely over the moon. Thank you.

All the team at Ocean Park Marriott wish you a successful and prosperous Year of the Ox. May the Year of the Ox be a joyful year for you!

查看更多評論