我們不支援您使用這種瀏覽器, 因此 TripAdvisor 可能無法正確顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
篩選條件
正在更新清單...
1 - 6 則評論(共 6,812 則)
3 天前的評論

位置很棒,通過窗戶可以俯瞰河流及城市的主要景點,早晚的景色和燈都開着的時候很漂亮,酒店旁邊是郵輪乘船站、地鐵和巴士站,泳池非常漂亮,早餐的食物種類繁多。房間非常舒適。

感謝 Shira K

感謝 VickyL2812
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。
NovotelSingaporeCQ,諾福特克拉碼頭酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論回應日期:1 週前

Dear Vicky L,

Thank you for your feedback.

It's a great pleasure to know that the prime location of the hotel was very convenient for you.

Thank you very much for your constructive input and comments, which are precious to us and allow us to keep on upgrading and improving our services and products.

On behalf of the Management and the Team here at Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay, we thank you and look forward to welcoming you back again for another great stay soon.

4 週前的評論 透過行動裝置

諾富特克拉碼頭酒店位置很好,非常乾淨整潔,早餐很美味,俱樂部酒廊很好,提供許多食物和酒水,整個酒店的員工都很好。強烈推薦入住這裏。

感謝 OwenR198
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英文,源自www.tripadvisor.com.sg 查看原文
NovotelSingaporeCQ,諾福特克拉碼頭酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論回應日期:4 週前

Dear Owen R,

It’s our immense pleasure to have served you and thank you very much for your review.It's a great delight to know that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us.Reviews as such are an affirmation for us that guests appreciate the quality of our services and products that we strive to deliver with excellence everyday.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon.

2018年8月4日的評論 透過行動裝置

我們預定了提前入住,因為我們已經了旅行了23小時,並且早上七點到達酒店,一到酒店我們就被告知不能確保提前入住,我們只能等,我們得女兒在大廳就睡着了,當我們最終拿到房間的時候發現只能滿足兩個人入住的需求而不是三個人,兩條毛巾,兩個杯子甚至只有兩張床。我們問前台能否糾正錯誤,但是他們什麼都沒做,儘管我們付了三個人的錢,酒店是乾淨的,但是如果你想要睡覺就算了,非常非常吵,再也不會訂這裏,雖然我們還會再來新加坡。新加坡還是很贊的。

1  感謝 Nelihale
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英文,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
NovotelSingaporeCQ,諾福特克拉碼頭酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論回應日期:2018年8月8日

Dear Nelihale,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay. I am sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations during your visit, please accept my sincerest apologies.

Based on our records, your travel agent did advise our reservations team of your early arrival. They were then given the option to either pre-book the room from the previous night to ensure that the room would be ready immediately upon your arrival or to place a request for complimentary early check-in, subject to room availability. I understand that your travel agent opted for the second option and while our team strives to provide complimentary early check-in if there are rooms available, it is truly unfortunate that this was not the case upon your arrival. We seek your kind understanding as the availability of our rooms is largely dependent on the movements of our departing guests.

It is certainly concerning to hear that your room was not properly set-up and that nothing was done although it was reported. This is certainly not reflective of the experience that we aim to provide our valued guests and I am truly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you and your family. Please rest assured that I have personally followed-up on this matter with my team to ensure that such inconvenience is avoided in the future.

It is regrettable that we were unable to leave you with a positive impression of the hotel hence I sincerely hope that we get an opportunity to welcome you back and make up for the inconvenience you encountered on your next trip to Singapore and if so, I kindly invite you to contact me directly so that I can personally ensure that you have a truly comfortable stay.

2018年7月28日的評論

中午我去酒店參加了一個活動。食物很好,工作人員的服務也很好,包括清潔女工的服務。他們勤勤懇懇,服務專業而且將餐具清洗的很乾凈。酒店有一大群顧客在吃自助餐,但他們能處理好這些吃飯的人們。雖然舞廳和酒店區域看起來很舊,但是設施很好。我會推薦大家到這家酒店舉辦活動。酒店的位置很好,靠近主要的景點和市中心。購物中心、酒吧、餐館,不管是價格高端還是實惠,附近都有。很方便到達公共汽車站和捷運站,就在酒店附近。

感謝 underthe7seas
NovotelSingaporeCQ,諾福特克拉碼頭酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論回應日期:4 週前

Dear underthe7seas,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us a review.

It’s a delight to know that the location and facilities left a positive imprint on you. Your comments have been shared with the teams and I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement as we strive to continuously improve our products.

We appreciate your positive review and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future.

2018年7月6日的評論 透過行動裝置

我喜歡這家酒店的地理位置。很容易到市中心和地鐵環線。附近還有很多餐館。服務很棒。酒店的工作人員很友好又樂於助人。我住的1723號房很大,足夠我的兩個小孩在房間里跑來跑去。我趕上了國慶綵排的煙火表演。酒店保存完好,在很多年前由諾富特從新大谷手中接管的。這間酒店的確秉承了諾富特連鎖酒店的特徵,很專業,氛圍很好。

感謝 I_S_B_L_o
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英文,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
NovotelSingaporeCQ,諾福特克拉碼頭酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論回應日期:2018年7月13日