我們不支援您使用這種瀏覽器, 因此 TripAdvisor 可能無法正確顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
篩選條件
正在更新清單...
1 - 6 則評論(共 847 則)
2 週前的評論 透過行動裝置

儘管我們在過去幾年住過兩家Oberoi旗下的Vilas酒店,對這家酒店的很棒的服務水平都很熟悉,但我們從走進 Oberoi Vanyavilas酒店一直到我們離開所受到的熱情和出色的服務遠遠超出了我們的預期。特別感謝總經理Ratna Malhotra女士和她的團隊,使我們住在這裏享受皇家般的感受。酒店維護很好很漂亮&我們在這裏的入住體驗可以說是我們在全世界所有的入住體驗里最好的之一。

感謝 DJDel3
VanyavilasOberoi,The Oberoi Vanyavilas 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論回應日期:2 週前

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for having chosen The Oberoi Vanyavilās for your stay and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us through such an encouraging review on the Trip Advisor.

The twenty acres of landscaped gardens with flowing lakes throughout the resort full of flowering water lilies and enriched with climbing bougainvillea all around are the unique features of the property. Our beautiful luxury tents with a private garden and patio allows interaction with many of the myriad birdlife and wildlife found within the property. The stay in a luxury tent at The Oberoi Vanyavilas is definitely unique - it brings you close to the nature without compromising on luxury and comfort.

We at Oberoi Hotels and Resorts take great pride in our service and our happy guests are the greatest source of motivation for all of us.

I am extremely delighted to note that you found our services to be warm and impeccable. It is a huge compliment for us that you felt like royals at The Oberoi Vanyavilas. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of my team to create fond memories for our guests.

Our endeavor is to be known for friendly, intuitive and personalized service and it is great to know that you were impressed with the personal touch in our service delivery. I have passed on your kind compliments to the entire team and they are overjoyed to have been of service to you.

My team and I will look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Oberoi Vanyavilās soon again.

4 週前的評論

我們很幸運地來到了倫滕波爾,以及選擇了Oberoi Vanyavilas酒店。酒店經理接待了我們,還提供了美味的雞尾酒,然後馬上送我們到預定的豪華帳篷。當我說到帳篷,可能會給人錯誤的聯想,其實它更像是殖民時代的套房,有深色的木地板,在自己的花園裡有獨立的浴缸,頂部有帆布。這家旅館的服務是非常典型的。酒店經理是個令人愉快,活潑開朗的人,他很明顯熱愛自己的工作,關心她的團隊,並致力於迎合所有客戶的需求。我們只住了2個晚上,但是我們進行了3隻老虎狩獵之旅時,這真是太好了。愉快跟大家報告下,我們看到了4隻老虎,所以倫滕波爾的繞道之旅,真是一次精彩的印度旅行。

感謝 GlobalCitiizen
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英文,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
VanyavilasOberoi,The Oberoi Vanyavilas 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論回應日期:3 週前

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to note that you relished the cocktails offered to you on your arrival and the facilities and services rendered to you exceeded your expectations.

Our beautiful luxury tents with a private garden and patio allows interaction with many of the myriad birdlife and wildlife found within the property. The stay in a luxury tent at The Oberoi Vanyavilas is definitely unique - it brings you close to the nature without compromising on luxury and comfort. It is great that you enjoyed the tented accommodation.

I am glad to note that you thought of our services to be impeccable. We pride ourselves in rendering our guests with personalized service. I have passed on your compliments to the entire team and they are overjoyed to have been of service to you. I am indeed lucky to have such a brilliant team that provided you with an exceptional experience.

We are really happy to know that you had an amazing sighting of the majestic tigers along with other beauties of nature and your trip to India turned out to be an everlasting experience.

My team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to The Oberoi Vanyavilās and create many more wonderful memories.

2018年5月22日的評論 透過行動裝置

這家酒店是最夢幻的去處,酒店四周環繞着樹木、山川和無盡的地平線。周圍有很多種鳥在翱翔。孔雀在隨意漫步。除了美麗的自然環境之外,總經理(Ratna Malohotra)和她的團隊會給你最熱情的歡迎和最棒的待客之道。他們聲音中透露出來的禮貌態度會讓你一天都舒坦。酒店的帳篷整潔漂亮,非常完美。這裏的菜品像家裡做的一樣,很美味。孩子們肯定會很喜歡這裏的美景...

感謝 Rahul D
VanyavilasOberoi,The Oberoi Vanyavilas 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論回應日期:2018年5月25日

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing The Oberoi Vanyavilās for your stay again and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us through such an encouraging review on the Trip advisor.

Our beautiful luxury tents with a private garden and patio allows interaction with many of the myriad birdlife found in our twenty acres, creating a relaxing and soothing environment for the guests. A stay in a luxury tent at The Oberoi Vanyavilās is definitely unique - it brings you close to the nature without compromising on luxury and comfort. We are glad that you enjoyed the tented accommodation and found our unrivalled location an ideal base for your trip.

We are delighted to know that the product, facilities and services exceeded your expectation, your stay was comfortable and enjoyable and that you have taken back pleasant memories!

My team really enjoyed being with our little guest and fondly remembers them as well.

Beyond any doubt kids enjoy themselves with a lot of activities organized related to nature which get them up close to beautiful mother nature.

My team and I will look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you and your family back to The Oberoi Vanyavilās soon again.

2018年5月8日的評論

總經理和服務人員都很棒。服務無可挑剔。服務的時候沒有過多的拖泥帶水。設施也很棒。裝修也是頂級的。我們住在這裏很享受。

感謝 dartchic06
VanyavilasOberoi,The Oberoi Vanyavilas 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論回應日期:2018年5月10日

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing The Oberoi Vanyavilās for your stay and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us through such an encouraging review on the Trip advisor.

We are glad to know that you admired the decoration and amenities done specially for you during your wedding celebration trip.

My team and I will look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to The Oberoi Vanyavilās soon again.

2018年5月2日的評論

一家很棒的酒店,由一位了不起的女士管理。感謝Ratna和你們的團隊,在你們美麗的酒店裡度過了一段難忘而又特別的時光。這次狩獵之旅的體驗、房間和地理位置都非常棒。

1  感謝 LindaJ2870
VanyavilasOberoi,The Oberoi Vanyavilas 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論回應日期:2018年5月5日

Dear Guest,

The stay in a luxury tent at The Oberoi Vanyavilās is definitely unique - it brings you close to the nature without compromising on luxury and comfort. We are glad that you enjoyed the tented accommodation and found our unrivalled location an ideal base for your trip.

2018年4月16日的評論

這個酒店位於一個非常特別、非常夢幻的地方——這裡有美麗的景色,異國情調的野生動物,在豪華“帳篷”里有大理石浴室。讓Oberoi Vanyavilas如此突出的原因在於所有傑出的酒店員工。我們遇到的每一個員工都很熱情地幫助、歡迎我們,很有禮貌也很友好。我們付費參加了酒店安排的Oberoi全日Safari之旅(這種團見到老虎的幾率比較高,因為允許我們去到保護區里基本上所有地方,交的費用非常值得)。我們近距離地看到了老虎和很多其他動物。

1  感謝 Bob S
VanyavilasOberoi,The Oberoi Vanyavilas 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論回應日期:2018年4月30日

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen to stay at The Oberoi Vanyavilās and for posting such a great review on the Trip Advisor.

The twenty acres of landscaped gardens with flowing lakes throughout the resort full of flowering water lilies and enriched with climbing bougainvillea all around are the unique features of the property. Our beautiful luxury tents with a private garden and patio allows interaction with many of the myriad birdlife and wildlife found within the property. The stay in a luxury tent at The Oberoi Vanyavilās is definitely unique - it brings you close to the nature without compromising on luxury and comfort.

We pride ourselves in rendering our guests with personalized services. Values that drive our organization and our behavior includes care for our guests and placing our guests first, before ourselves and the organization. This motivates all our team members to continue to strive harder to excel in providing memorable experiences to our guests. Thank you once again for your generous compliments for my team. Hoping your stay was comfortable and enjoyable and that you have taken back pleasant memories during your trip!

We are glad to acknowledge that you did enjoy the Full Day safari organized by us in our modified gypsy and had an amazing sighting of the majestic tiger and also the other beauties during your safari.

查看更多評論