我們不支援您使用這種瀏覽器, 因此 Tripadvisor 可能無法正確顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
篩選條件
正在更新清單...
1 - 6 則評論(共 3,130 則)
2017年8月3日已評論

水療的體驗無瑕且驚艷。但是,我們在7月20日星期四的上午把我從西班牙買的涼鞋遺忘在那裡了。現在是8月3日,儘管我已經打了大約有10通電話,還發了短信,我甚至還沒有確定他們是否尋找過我的涼鞋。從來沒有人就此事給我回過電話。顯然,只有一名工作人員處理丟失物品,他有鑰匙,但是似乎從來都不在。竟然只有一個人有鑰匙,這在我看來很荒謬。我對於這糟糕的服務和處理很不滿意。

感謝 FrGBJules
這則評論是 Tripadvisor 會員的主觀意見,而非 Tripadvisor LLC。 Tripadvisor 會檢查評論。原文語言為英文,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
lpullen2017,亞歷山大烏托邦溫泉酒店 的 Guest Relations Manager,回應了這篇評論回覆日期:2017年8月7日

Dear FrGBJules,

Thank you for your comment on Trip Advisor detailing the unfortunate event of you leaving items at the Hotel. After being in contact with you to confirm we have found the Sandals, we have left a number of Voicemails asking you to confirm you are happy with the postal charges and to confirm the Address we were sending the items to.

You did get back to us regarding this information and the items were posted on Friday the same day you posted this feedback. We hold personal items in high regard and therefore have certain polices and procedures to adhere to.

We do however appreciate your feedback and we will endeavour to improve.

With Regards

Louise Pullen
Guest Services Manager

We have left number of Voice mails to her , asking to confirm the address and to make sure she is happy with the charges , eventually she got back to us and the item was posted on Friday , perhaps already with her

2017年7月8日已評論

極好的地理位置,如此多的潛力但是在細節的處理上缺乏,不值得所支付的價錢。可惜的是,這家酒店似乎不能很好的處理細節,特別是對所支付的加錢來說。最近的拜訪就有兩個例子,提供給我們的是髒的眼鏡和酒吧陽台上最不舒服的戶外椅子!難道你不想人們呆的久一點嗎!?

感謝 5star-sun
lpullen2017,亞歷山大烏托邦溫泉酒店 的 Guest Relations Manager,回應了這篇評論回覆日期:2017年7月16日

Dear 5star-sun,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Alexander House Hotel. Naturally it is disappointing to hear that certain aspects of the Hotel and the Facilities did not meet your expectations. I would be keen to discuss this feedback with you more personally as to come to a resolution regarding your final impression of Alexander House Hotel. My email address is lpullen@alexanderhotels.com.

With Kind Regards

Louise Pullen
Guest Services Manager

2015年9月1日已評論 透過行動裝置

我們最近因為姨子結婚所以來這家酒店居住,在這住了一晚。因為我得置辦婚禮party,有點煩人,所以沒辦法早點到房間,不過還好啦,沒有影響那一天的休息。我們入住期間,員工都很友好周到。食物也非常棒,房間舒適。環境很好,很值得入住。

1  感謝 beardygoat
Jurca T,亞歷山大烏托邦溫泉酒店 的 Manager,回應了這篇評論回覆日期:2015年9月4日

Dear beardygoat,

Thank you for choosing Alexander House Hotel and for providing us with useful feedback on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you were pleased with the warm welcome from our Concierge team and that you enjoyed the wedding.
I am however; very sorry to hear that our was not ready when you expected unfortunately we are not guaranteeing rooms before the check in time which is 3pm.
Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with this very helpful review

Best wishes
Tamas Jurca
Front Of House Manager

2015年8月27日已評論

酒店的房間很可愛。因為一場大火,我們的一夜就這樣毀了。早上4點就被噪音和混亂吵醒了。沒有早餐,沒有spa,因為所有的都關閉了。來自老公的周年紀念禮物就這樣被毀啦,感到很心煩。我們是被提供周一到周四的遊泳和午餐。我感到很心煩和氣憤,他們拒絕部分退款或再提供一晚的住宿。管理很差。我預定了一頓團購的飯菜。他們很明顯區別對待不同的人。一杯酒要11歐元。關於這家酒店,我很失望。我絕對不會向任何人推薦它。

1  感謝 24micheleo
Nick B,亞歷山大烏托邦溫泉酒店 的 Manager,回應了這篇評論回覆日期:2015年9月4日

Dear Michelle O,

Thank you for your review regarding your stay with us. Naturally I am very disappointed about the review you have posted, it does not justify the management response. I personally gave your husband 50% off the upgrade fee to stay in our new garden suites as I knew he wanted to spoil you and make it a real treat for your anniversary. I find it difficult to understand your comment about treating Groupon guests differently? The fire which was an unfortunate experience for everyone involved and certainly not one I would want to repeat in my career. As your room was allocated in the new cedar suites you were not woken up by the fire alarm nor where you part of the evacuation. Unfortunately you were unable to have breakfast in our restaurant or use the spa the next morning as no one was allowed into the main building.
I spoke to you husband and offered the Spa day voucher with lunch complimentary as a gesture of goodwill for you to come back and use the facilities at your leisure. Because you booked a midweek break the voucher was also for a midweek spa day. I also said if he wanted to stay again I would offer him a reduced rate. As your husband was unhappy with the midweek offer our General Manager extended the offer to be used on a Sunday.

I was recently discussing with friends who like you were celebrating a special occasion in a 5 star hotel. They were woken up at 3am due to a fire alarm and had to evacuate their room to an outside banqueting room for 2 hours. Once the fire brigade had finished their investigation they were sent them back to their room with a an apology from the managerment for the inconvenience caused, they never questioned nor heard back regarding any form of compensation from the hotel as it was out of their control and the evacuation was for the safety of the guests.

Yours sincerely,

Nick
Hotel Manager

2015年8月22日已評論

我和丈夫在這家酒店住了一個晚上,住在那兒,特別享受。我們的花園套房房間是極好的,我們都同意對於房間的設計和裝飾酒店花了很多心思。我們兩個晚上睡得很好,睡得那麼好,以至於我們到9點15才起床。員工非常隨和,也很樂於助人。這個地方再怎麼推薦也不為過。唯一的遺憾是沒有早到,錯過了使用非常好的溫泉設施。 :(

1  感謝 Jill J
Jurca T,亞歷山大烏托邦溫泉酒店 的 Manager,回應了這篇評論回覆日期:2015年9月4日

Dear Jilbo,

Thank you very much for positive feedback you provided us with. We were very glad to hear that you were very much pleased with our standards and level of hospitality you experienced in our hotel during your stay.
We sincerely hope to see you back at Alexander House Hotel in the near future.

Yours sincerely,